- Engineered to handle the most brutal torque and horsepower demands.
- Requires no primary case modifications to install.
- Features a cylindrical-shaped, replaceable clutch dog capable of withstanding 1200 foot pounds of torque.
- BDL’s steel hub design moves the clutch basket inward, eliminating unnecessary weight hanging from the mainshaft.
- Barnett Kevlar clutch provides 70% greater surface area than stock for maximum hook-up.
- Complete kit includes front and rear pulleys, clutch, and a sealed primary bearing.
1979-83 Rear Chain 5-Speed Shovelheads